3.11.2009

Keeping On Keeping On

It's amazing how easy it is to get out of the habit of checking the blog and checking in. Life really does creep in and before I know it a few days have passed.

Kate - glad you're starting to feel better and are continuing to look at options. And I do understand what you mean when you say you miss Mark's book. Sometimes as I'm reading his book I feel like I hear his voice tho - so try to visualize that!

We'll soon be on the 8pm call schedule but not just yet! Next week our call is Monday at 6 pm and hopefully everyone can get on because it will be our last call before our new program begins. I've got two people that are considering this, one already uses autoship so she meets all qualifications. I think the idea of allowing the first call to be complementary may help with both of them - thanks Tee for that suggestion!

Weight is maintaining. I think I'm going to have to push a little extra the next few days to break thru to 141 which I really am committed to doing this week. I love to hear that San is on track for her goal. And I'm sure our laps at the mall today helped too!

Take care everyone - blog even if it's just to say hi!

Love - Gerri

No comments: