3.30.2009

Week Two - We're Cookin'

Gals -

Just wanted to put a note on the blog to let you all know how proud I am of this group. We are actually leading a team of people who are coming back each week. This is only going to grow from here. I love Mark for giving us the tools and the confidence to bring this thing to life. Props to Gerri and San for taking the lead on the development of each session. Your passion and commitment are inspiring.

Kate, Gin, Suzanne - you are the soul of this group. I am so proud to be walking this path with all of you.

We are changed, empowered wonderful women.

Love, Tee

2 comments:

Tina D said...

Hi Ya'll. I want to thank you San & Gerri, for bringing this program to fruition. To Tee, Kate, Suzanne, and San and Gerri, I am so inspired by the progress you made and for sharing yourself so openly.

My favorite quote is "The jouney of a thousand miles begins with a single step." And after living a life of yo-yo dieting, what a great concept this is - to make good solid choices, one step at a time. It doesn't seem overwhelming when you make the choices one at a time, rather than look at the 40 pounds to loose.

Tee, congrats on your marathon. We'll all be cyper clappers for you..(can you hear us now?)

I am so proud to be a part of something bigger than ourselves (no pun intended). But truly this is. We can change our course, one step, one bite, one victory at a time!

Love to all of you, and looking forward to this journey of 1000 miles!

Tina D. a/k/a "Tiny Tina".

Tina D said...

oops - With regard to my post above, I had Ginny in (actually Cape Cod Ginny) and went to edit and deleted your name. You inspire me also, dear Ginny!!